Middle / Senior C++ Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our ever growing Engineering team.
As a Software Engineer, you will have a diverse working day, participating in all stages of the development lifecycle. Your tasks will include requirements review, solutions design and specification, coding, code reviews, and handling support.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products without loosing focus on maintainability. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Development and optimization of PortaSIP components
- Reviewing and extending functionality and capabilities of existing components (for instance improvements in terms of better scalability, failover, reliability, etc.)
- Providing assistance for support with application issue troubleshooting
- Proactive participation in discussion/design of new components/features/solutions which appear while PortaSIP/PortaSwitch evolves
- Сustomer oriented approach
- Proficiency with Linux/UNIX command line tools/environment
- Strong understanding of network technologies and protocols (OSI model, NAT, DNS, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/UDP)
- 4+ years in software development
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++ system programming
- good knowledge of OOP, OOD principles
- Experience with VoIP, VoLTE technologies
- Knowledge of SIP, Radius, Diameter protocols, WebRTC technology
- Experience with python, shell scripting
- Interesting and challenging work in global software solutions vendor for modern telecoms
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- English classes
- Paid vacations: 24 business days; Compensatory leaves and paid Sick days
- Great working conditions and comfortable office (near downtown - business center near metro station Kontraktova)
- Corporate events and great team and friendly atmosphere
PortaOne is a leading global software developer for modern telecoms. The company’s billing (B/OSS & OCS) and switching (SBC & Class 4/5) products enable telecommunication service providers and carriers to run a broad line of retail, enterprise, SME, and wholesale services on a single integrated software platform.
Over two-thirds of 300 PortaOne staff are support engineers providing the best-in-industry 24/7 technical support services for clients involved in hosted IP PBX and SIP trunking services, calling cards and wholesale VoIP, IPTV and residential triple-play, MVNO and MVNE, SMS, data and voice over LTE, and more.
PortaOne’s flagship platform, PortaSwitch is a fundamental part of the business infrastructure for well over 400 service providers and telcos in ~90 countries worldwide. It consists of 2 components:
- PortaBilling, a business and operation support system (B/OSS) designed for telecommunication service providers to manage end-to-end telecom service networks. It is RADIUS/Diameter based and compatible with major SBC and media gateway vendors. PortaBilling can process real time prepaid and postpaid charges for voice and video calls, Internet connectivity, IPTV services, WiFi/WiMAX access, data and faxes, or one-time events such as SMS or a pay-per-view movie.
- PortaSIP is a clusterable and highly scalable SIP softswitch of class 4 and class 5 with media application that plays IVR (voice prompts). It offers a variety of both advanced class 5 features for hosted IPPBX services as well as the majority of functionality normally attributed to session border controllers (SBC).