Software development engineer in test (SDET)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Who we are
StrongQA (strongqa.com) is an international outsourcing company providing professional test automation as a service for clients from US, Singapore and Western Europe.
Our philosophy is “quality over quantity” and “people over money” in everything.
StrongQA invest time and money to own products, contributing to open source projects and educational programs. StrongQA is accredited ISTQB provider.
We’re a mature team of 20 people with a great mix of previous professional experience. Our backgrounds are diverse, both culturally and professionally. One thing we all have in common, though, is that we are passionate about making StrongQA successful IT company.
About the job – key responsibilities:
- Closely interact with Quality Engineers, Developers, Release Managers, and Business Users to meet the objectives and deadlines.
- Contribute to constant improvements of QA processes and maintain product high quality throughout the full software development life cycle.
- Design and develop an automation framework for different software stacks.
- Continuously improve existing CI/CD test automation procedures and build your own.
Who we are looking for – technical qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Hands on experience with Selenium Webdriver, element identification with XPath, CSS
- Good knowledge of databases and ability to perform SQL queries
- Web and Mobile technologies knowledge, including API testing
- Strong experience in building and implementing of automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience with automated testing of mobile applications and end-to-end testing of e-commerce web sites is a plus
- Clear understanding of Software Quality Assurance and Testing processes
- Academic degree in Computer Science or related discipline is a plus but not mandatory – experience is king!
- Familiarity with SCRUM / KANBAN software methodologies
- Open personality and superior communication skills to lead both, the process and the people in transforming an idea into a successful product
- Intermediate English level or higher
- Result-oriented – You like to set your own goals and you do your best to achieve them
- Detail-oriented – You have a high personal standard that you set for yourself and expect others to have the same
- Self-motivated – You like to get your hands dirty making things work
- We offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours
- You will collaborate within a highly motivated, talented and inspirational team members
- Challenging and interesting software projects, not just tedious routine work
- Extensive remote work possibilities
- Unforgettable team buildings in different countries
- Business trips abroad
- Educational programs in English, as well as paid seminars, master classes, trainings and world-class conferences