Ruby on Rails Developer with React
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Who we are
StrongSD (strongsd.com) is an international outsourcing company providing professional web and mobile development service for clients from US, Singapore and Western Europe.
Our philosophy is “quality over quantity” and “people over money” in everything.
StrongSD invest time and money to own products, contributing to open source projects and educational programs. We’re a mature team of 28 people with a great mix of previous professional experience. Our backgrounds are diverse, both culturally and professionally. One thing we all have in common, though, is that we are passionate about making StrongSD successful IT company.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby/React code.
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Developing and documenting software design.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help to maintain code quality and its automatization.
- Working with various third party APIs to automate processes.
- DevOps, deploying applications to test instances.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of new technologies.
- You have 3+ years of work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer.
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in React/Redux.
- You have production experience with AWS technologies, including CloudFormation, EC2, Route 53, Elasticache, RDS, Elasticsearch, AWS Lambda.
- You are comfortable working with Git.
- You have experience with automated testing.
- Experience in gCloud and Kubernetes is a big plus.
- You have a structured, proactive working style.
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind – You get things done.
- You are a team player.
- We offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- You will collaborate within a highly motivated, talented and inspirational team members.
- Challenging and interesting software projects, not just tedious routine work.
- Extensive remote work possibilities.
- Unforgettable team buildings in different countries.
- Business trips abroad.
- Educational programs in English, as well as paid seminars, master classes, trainings and world-class conferences.