MindK is a software development company with an R&D office in Sumy, Ukraine. We develop complex web and mobile applications for our clients all over the world.
Currently, we are looking for a PHP Developer for joining our team in Sumy office on a full-time basis.
Some words about the project:
A SaaS solution that helps large companies in the Nordic region report, analyze and manage all the sustainability and environmental data .
Technologies used: PHP + NodeJS
- understanding of OOP;
- 2+ years of commercial experience in PHP development; experience with recent versions of PHP is a plus;
- experience with one of the modern PHP frameworks: Symfony, Laravel, etc.;
- knowledge with one of the modern Node.js frameworks: Express, AdonisJs, NestJS, Sails.js, etc.;
- knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL
- technical English is a must (writing and speaking).
The company offers:
Office in the very center of the city with a kitchen, living room, PlayStation and mini-gym. Besides, as a MindK employee you get:
- competitive salary that matches your qualifications and experience (depends on the results of a technical interview);
- career development and regular salary reviews;
- the opportunity to attend free English classes;
- medical insurance;
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and events organized by the company;
- throw team building, parties, and corporate events.
Type of employment:
- Full-time office work.
- Paid probationary period.